At Last We Made It: Thank You So Much - The Insurance and Finance Scope <!-- tosinakinde_sidebar(1)_AdSense6_160x600_as -->

 The Insurance and Finance Scope

Get informed about latest happenings.

Breaking

Thursday, December 31, 2015

At Last We Made It: Thank You So Much




It is another glorious end of the year today. when i looked through the year i discovered that so many things had happened, so many water of different taste has passed through the water tunnel. Its a year that's full of Challenges and Obstacles but glory to mighty God we surmount it with joy and gladness in our heart.

The year 2015 is a beautiful year indeed the challenges we faced together, the solutions that we provided in the midst of turbulent wind, and still yet we had cause to be jubilant in all our endeavors. On every side we were beaten but we refused to give up till now. The goals and visions that we listed in the beginning of the year, some had been achieved, some we are still working on and in the end i know we will get there.      

Now, to my friends and family who stood by throughout 2015. Purely, my heart levitate whenever I remembered there are people that looked after me, nourish me like seeds, guard me, advise me, scolded me whenever i acted wrongly. Your shower of love upon me had led me so far in the scheme of things in 2015 and I know coming 2016 you will all be there for me. Our struggle to make things happen in life will surely materialize. The hustle we made together we definitely produce result.

I'm so grateful for your love and kindness toward me, it is good To have you all around me. Your guys motivated me to do greater things. Moving FRom one spot to the other isn't easy at all but you guys made it soft for me. How can i compensate my odeku guys, my colleagues at work who through rough and smooth road drive along with me. I can never forget you guys. Feyi, Maxwell, balogun, lanre( my brother from another mother), Obaseki ( my shakiti bobo), Deborah, Dipo, ifeoma,bukky yusuf,Muyiwa,seun. The list is endless but I will like to say big THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, who made helped me in one way or the other during the cause of work in most prestigious financial institution.

It has been said that if you really want to know a man check his pedigree ( his background). This take me to all my families and relatives who through the rough time wither the storm with me in prayer, fasting, extortion, inspiration, motivation and follow up calls all night and day. Big cheers to Mr and Mrs Akinde for their everlasting love. Thanks to my siblings all over the world. Love you all.

However, My appreciation note is not complete without recognizing my powerful Blog Readers all over the world both in Africa, North and South American, including European Continent. I really got all your messages, the improvement you desire to see in my blog and I promise I wouldn't disappoint you coming 2016. Expect more news and report from me. It is because of your courage and inspiration couple with your follow up that made me reach the level I'm today. Thanks for your Courage to check on my blog all the time.

Finally, As we all run to the end of the line in the year let us move quickly to the other side of the line of 2016 with hope and expectations. Let keep our goals and visions together with our faith. Let do it again in 2016. Bon Voyage to 2015. See you Guys in 2016, LOVE YOU ALL .

No comments:

Post a Comment